Follow-up to my last post. The laundry set-up is now working fine. The last part was that I was having some problems with the way that the washing machine was draining. After a visit from a person from Schoonover Sewer Service (I heartily recommend them), I found out that I need to moderate how much fluids into the washing machine Those high-efficiency units are rather touchy when it comes to amounts of soap/fabric softener that you add to them. So, I switched over to a dryer-based fabric softener to help out with that situation. Plus, with the initial laundry done, I can then go for several days without using the system.
Anyways, I'm on a day off. I'm taking my car to be looked at by the dealership (just a check-up). Then I'm off to help my father to mow his lawn later today. Tomorrow it's a day of playing Pathfinder RPG.