Wednesday, July 15, 2009

They say it's your birthday...

Well, here it is. Birthday #43. Yipee.

Anyways, I decided to take the day off and get the home prepared for the upcoming visit of my sister and her husband. They should be here by Friday the 17th. And what have I got to show of it by now? Well, I have my shed cleaned out and rearranged. And I should get back out there and put some of my stuff in the shed. Other than that...

Let's just say that I have been planning on cleaning my home for some time, and mainly due to tiredness from work, gaming with friends, and some laziness, it has not gotten done. But I can live with a bit of clutter myself. Besides, I do not have others coming to my place to make me keep up the cleaning. And I also usually spend the majority of my day cleaning a warehouse, so I feel somewhat justified in not keeping my home free of clutter.

Anyways, time to get back to getting some cleaning done. I may not get my home fully cleaned by Friday, but at least I'll have it in much better shape than I have seen it for some time.

Oh, and I will most likely go out for some form of dinner tomorrow. It is my birthday, and I intend to treat myself. I just have to figure out which place to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment